[zanog-discuss] vote in the upcoming afrinic elections.

Gideon le Grange gideon at adept.team
Mon May 31 16:04:35 SAST 2021

Dear colleagues,

This is to update the community on the latest developments on the legal side.

A petition has been made by a Resource Member, Cloud Innovation Limited, before the Supreme Court of Mauritius seeking, inter-alia, the status of a Registered Member and a financial compensation in the sum USD 1.8 billion. This petition was served on AFRINIC on 26 May 2021 and the matter is being resisted.

Our legal team will provide an update at the AFRINIC Services Session at the AIS’21 Online Meeting on Thursday 3 June during a lighting talk to the community on all ongoing legal cases that AFRINIC is involved with.

AFRINIC Communications