[zanog-discuss] Fwd: Cease & Desist Notice - ZANOG

Paul McMaster paulm at faircape.co.za
Fri May 28 16:34:18 SAST 2021

Reminds me of IPv4+

https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/members-discuss/2020-April/003700.html

--

<https://goo.gl/nemKAL>

Paul McMaster
IT Manager
Direct: (021) 815 5792 | Switchboard: (021) 815 5700
paulm at faircape.co.za

*Please, in the interests of security, be advised that, Faircape will never
send you an e-mail advising you of a change of our banking details.Such
emails could be an attempt to defraud you by asking you to make payment to
a fraudulent bank account. Do not act on such an email, please contact the
writer immediately.*

Committed to excellence
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT | SALES & LEASING | COMMUNICATIONS | SURVEILLANCE
SERVICES | UTILITY MANAGEMENT & ENERGY SOLUTIONS | RETIREMENT HOLDINGS |
HEALTHCARE

--

Disclaimer

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a disclaimer (the
"Disclaimer"). This Disclaimer can be viewed at
www.faircape.co.za/wp-admin/email_disclaimer.pdf
<http://www.faircape.co.za/wp-admin/email_disclaimer.pdf> This Disclaimer
forms part of the content of this e-mail in terms of section 11 of the
Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. If you are
unable to access the weblink kindly send an e-mail to
legaladvisor at faircape.co.za <mailto:legaladvisor at faircape.co.za> and
request that a copy of the Disclaimer be e-mailed to you. Use of this
e-mail is prohibited when received in error. In such circumstances please
destroy immediately and notify the sender.