[zanog-discuss] Poor Internet manners - Psychz Networks

Siyuan Miao siyuan at misaka.io
Fri May 28 14:25:39 SAST 2021

172.107.180.209 seems to be an IP based in Dallas.

They do have a more specific announcement 172.107.180.0/24.
But if you only accept a default route from your transit and full peering
routes from NAPAfrica / JINX, you will be routed to their IX port as you
can only see 172.107.128.0/17.

Regards,
Siyuan