[zanog-discuss] Poor Internet manners - Psychz Networks

Ron B ronald at amastelek.com
Thu May 27 20:29:14 SAST 2021

The imperfection is advertising routes via an exchange and then packet
filtering it forcing the path to be adjusted manually via transit.

If it was because of anti DDOS then they should also have told me when I
logged the ticket.

Can anyone do a tracert 172.107.180.209 past NAP or JINX with Psychz as a
peer???  I can see Vox, IS, seacom and Vodacom works but they don't use NAP
or JINX (for the path).

I eventually fired up a tunnel to a hosted VPS in a remote DC across the
pond and directed the traffic down that via a regional NAT.  I'm going to
build a system that orchestrates that - slight variation of SD-WAN.  Every
man for himself.  Do a workaround and  move on.