[zanog-discuss] vote in the upcoming afrinic elections.

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh.phokeer at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:19:33 SAST 2021

Hi all,

I would also echo what Saul just mentioned.
The IP blocks were allocated based on your needs, if you don't need them
anymore, please send them back to the AFRINIC pool and let others benefit
from them.

It's funny how some people think that IP addresses are like bitcoins and
can be traded off.

My 2 cents.

--
Amreesh Phokeer