[zanog-discuss] vote in the upcoming afrinic elections.

Don Jolley donald.jolley at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:08:14 SAST 2021

> On 26 May 2021, at 15:02, Jaco Kroon via zanog-discuss <zanog-discuss at lists.nog.net.za> wrote:
>
> Just got my first phone call as well.
>
> When pushed as to *why* Paul is the best candidate they couldn't answer.
>
> In fact ... the lady hung up on me.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Jaco

Not to worry you will get a phone call from Paul to follow up. This was told to me by someone today that when they asked why, then paul followed up, so probably the process.

I have also personally got a phone call today asking if I am in front of my computer and will talk me through the process of voting because it is very difficult according to them.

This is getting very tiresome having to deal with all this unsolicited communication