[zanog-discuss] vote in the upcoming afrinic elections.

Don Jolley donald.jolley at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:29:05 SAST 2021

That is an interesting question Warrick

I feel that unsolicited emails that many people are receiving from Larus Limited is very concerning for many reasons.
But now I am hearing of people getting unsolicited whatsapp messages from Larus Limited as well.

This information is more than likely mined from the WHOIS database which we know is a common practice for companies that use it for unsolicited sales emails and calls to sell Transit.

The nagging question I have is, Why is Larus so invested and spamming people to get votes for Paul Wollner?

Don