[zanog-discuss] Poor Internet manners - Psychz Networks

Ron B ronald at amastelek.com
Wed May 26 08:59:09 SAST 2021

Hi

These guys https://www.peeringdb.com/net/6747 are on the route reflectors
at NAP and INX. However, they don’t honour their routes.  There are then
complaints because clients cannot get to IPs on their network.

It is stupid to traffic engineer every ASN that behaves badly.  I have
logged a ticket with their NOC and they refuse to assist as I’m not a
client.

So can these blokes be forced off the router reflectors by the IX admins
and told to do private peering instead?   Alternatively, does anyone know
someone there that can be pinged to clean up their act?

Regards Ronald