[zanog-discuss] in-cabinet, data-centre storage

Jason How-Kow jason at optify.co.za
Tue May 11 17:45:55 SAST 2021

Hi Nishal,

We installed one of these recently, it’s 4U though if you have the space, only one I could find available locally:

https://www.geewiz.co.za/ups-accessories/80390-4u-19-inch-rackmount-lockable-drawer-350mm-deep.html <https://www.geewiz.co.za/ups-accessories/80390-4u-19-inch-rackmount-lockable-drawer-350mm-deep.html>

--
Regards
Jason How-Kow
Support: helpdesk at elitehost.co.za