[zanog-discuss] Rollover cable

Jordan Mann jordan at saicom.io
Thu May 6 12:00:30 SAST 2021

I've heard very good things about OpenGear but I recall it being quite
pricey

--
[image: Saicom Voice] <https://www.saicom.io/> Jordan Mann
Infrastructure Engineer

Saicom Voice Services (Pty) Ltd is a company registered in South Africa
under number 2000/00684/07. The company's registered office is  52 Corlett
Drive, Illovo, 2196, Johannesburg,South Africa
<https://maps.google.com/?q=52+Corlett+Drive,+Illovo,+2196,+Johannesburg,+South+Africa>
intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.