[zanog-discuss] Out Of Band Connection - Teraco CT1 & JB1

Ron B ronald at amastelek.com
Thu May 6 09:59:07 SAST 2021

Hi

I used to laugh at rollover cables because ethernet was available.  Until I
needed to maintain my own stuff and determined it was easier to use the
rollover cable than lug around a monitor and keyboard.

So that being said is the best equipment to use to aggregate rollover
cables in a rack?  Anyone using something that is reliable?

Regards Ronald