[Zanog-discuss] NTP servers

Ronald Bartels ronald at amastelek.com
Fri Sep 20 07:35:05 SAST 2019

Net 'n klein grappie!  😊  NTP servers are fine.

RFC2009 The Delorean extensions to the BGP routing protocol

   This RFC describes an existing protocol for exchanging routing
   information among gateways and other hosts.  It is intended to be
   used as a basis for developing gateway software for use in the
   Internet community.   It provides for the filtering of any peers that
   have been added since 19th September 2009.  Distribution of this
   memo is dependent on the quality of your network.