[Zanog-discuss] RouterOS 7

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Sep 6 20:48:38 SAST 2019

On 2019/09/06 19:46, Mark Tinka via zanog-discuss wrote:

> On 6/Sep/19 19:40, Jan Žorž wrote:
>> RPKI, NAT64, large communities and many other features ;)
>>
>> Allegedly...
> Would be good for the Mikrotik folk to join the RPKI party. This is the
> biggest reason I've heard for lack of participation.
>
> Mark.

I'd certainly try and join the RPKI party with my Mikrotik CCR1072. We
were also promised BGP over multiple tiles (CPU's).

Ben gave a pretty good hands-on demonstration at iWeek on how to go
about collecting the info and feeding it to Junipers

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496