[Zanog-discuss] GPNOG 2 --- 31 October 2019

Janine Lario janine.lario at voxtelecom.co.za
Wed Oct 9 08:38:19 SAST 2019

Hi Beautiful People,

It’s nearly time for the GPNOG!

Please Register for the event using this link:  https://events.nog.net.za/event/17/

The event will be held at The Wanderers Club, in Illovo.

Date: 31 October. You’re welcome to arrive by 6pm, talks will start by 7pm.

We’re still looking for more speakers, and we’ll update you further, as we arrange speakers. Please mail me off list if you would like to speak, or if there’s something you’d like to know about, so I can try organize someone to speak on that topic.

Also keep an eye on zanog.org<http://zanog.org> for updates.

Shout out to Infin8Africa and NAP Africa for sponsoring the event & drinks/snacks.

See you soon!
Janine

Janine Lario
Network Architect