[Zanog-discuss] Microsoft Express Routes

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 17 11:57:02 SAST 2019

Express Route generally uses the very same infrastructure the public
Internet peering/transit takes. So from an infrastructure standpoint,
it's not different at all. That it's private really means you will just
end up paying more expensive contracts.

Latency to the cloud in London via Express Route or the general Internet
won't be different, really.

Mark.