[Zanog-discuss] Microsoft Express Routes

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 17 11:50:08 SAST 2019

Often times, folk migrate to "global" clouds hoping for a better
experience, and then end up worse off because those clouds are not local
in Africa.

My suggestion is to use a local cloud provider. They are a dime-a-dozen.

Support the growth of local business, while improving the performance of
the Internet for your staff.

Mark.