[Zanog-discuss] Microsoft Express Routes

Ronald Bartels ronald at amastelek.com
Wed Jul 17 11:40:24 SAST 2019

Hi

Express routes are slower and a bucket load more expensive than normal
routes.  They use teraco cross connects and provide no added value besides
making the network configuration a nightmare.

If the requirement is cloud performance and reliability then a more
appropriate route is to implement SDWAN.  I know a guy….

Regards Ronald