[Kznnog-discuss] Fwd: KZNNOG-6 Call for Presentations | Draft

Edrich de Lange edd at edd.za.net
Thu Jan 24 11:38:12 SAST 2019

Hi All

The call for presentations for KZNNOG-6 has been published - we are
looking forward to receiving your presentations and welcoming you to
KZNNOG-6 in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa in April 2019

Thanks!

KZNNOG Organising committee

--

KwaZulu Natal Network Operators Group

4th - 5th April 2019, Durban, South Africa

https://events.inx.net.za/event/4/

CALL FOR PRESENTATION

The KZNNOG Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for

Presentations for the KZNNOG-6 Conference.

We are looking for presenters who would:

- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;

- chair panel discussion sessions of relevant topics;

Please submit on-line at:

        https://events.inx.net.za/event/4/abstracts/

OR email your interest to info at kznnog.co.za