[Kznnog-discuss] Invitation: KZNNOG-6

Don Jolley donald.jolley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:03:12 SAST 2019

Hi All

KZNNOG (KwaZulu Natal Network Operators Group) is proud to present KZNNOG-6.
Our Gold sponsor for this event is Flexoptix. Our Silver sponsor is INX-ZA

KZNNOG-6 will take place in Durban, South Africa and is longer than previous
events and will run over 2 days. 4-5 April 2019

We encourage participates to take advantage of this time to connect with
colleagues and customers in Durban.

The Plenary talks are the core of the event with social events before and
after.

Very brief agenda

Wednesday 3 April 2019
18h00 - Beers for Peers - Sponsored by NAPAfrica - Invitation only

Thursday 4 April 2019
09h00 - KZNNOG-6 Day 1
18h00 - Social and Dinner - Open to registered participants

Friday 5 April 2019
09h00 - KZNNOG - Day 2
14h00 - Social - Open to registered participants

Registration is now open. Please go to https://events.inx.net.za/event/4/

As speakers are confirmed the agenda will be updated on the events page.

Looking forward to seeing you there

KZNNOG
Organising committee