[Kznnog-discuss] run your own atlas anchor

Don Jolley donald.jolley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:15:04 SAST 2019

This is probably a question that people are asking. What use is an atlas probe/anchor to me?
Why should I have one?

I know the answer to this question but many probably don’t.  https://labs.ripe.net/atlas/user-experiences/user-views-and-use-cases
Saying that I have not taken advantage of my credits for a long time.

Off topic something I do find useful for some troubleshooting is being part of the nlnog ring.

Anyone on this list using the atlas project that can give a lightning talk at KZNNOG-6?

Cheers
Don