[Kznnog-discuss] FW: [CINX.announce] RPKI ROV & Dropping of Invalids - Africa

Robert Jooste robertj at workonline.africa
Tue Apr 9 16:46:26 SAST 2019

Also,

I know of two network operators that signed their routes within 24 hours after Ben gave his talk.  Well done to you as well.  😊

On that, if anyone has signed routes, could you please let me know how the process was for you? Easy, hard or did you buy someone a beer to do it for you?

Regards

Robert Jooste
Senior Network Engineer

[logo2]
MEF-CECP #: 25074X2

Workonline Communications (Pty) Ltd
NOC:                 +27 (0)21 200 9009
Office:                +27 (0)21 200 9000
SA Mobile:          +27 (0)76 115 7753

[cid:image002.png at 01D14C63.B9D7DCA0]

[WOLsept2016]<http://www.workonline.co.za/index.php/2015/workonline-offers-free-ipv6-transit-to-isps/>
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Workonline Communications clients, any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any non disclosure agreement or service provision agreement.