[Kznnog-discuss] RPKI Signed routes.

Robert Jooste robertj at workonline.africa
Fri Apr 5 16:10:48 SAST 2019

Hi all,

Thanks all for attending KZNnog the last two days, was great to catch up with you all.

I am very excited to say that I know of two operators that have signed their routes in the last 24hours. Well done to you.

I would like to know from (anyone who has signed routes) if they could share their comments on the process? I would like to put something together for anyone that might be "scared" to sign their routes.

Eg.  was it easy, hard, a pain, did you buy someone a beer to do it for you?

Regards

Robert Jooste
Senior Network Engineer

[logo2]
MEF-CECP #: 25074X2

SA Mobile:          +27 (0)76 115 7753
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Workonline Communications clients, any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any non disclosure agreement or service provision agreement.