[Kznnog-discuss] FTTH/ADSL RETAIL TO ISP X MIGRATIONS

Andrew Boyd aboyd at mitsol.net
Fri Aug 31 14:47:03 SAST 2018

Hi Ajay, this is feedback we got form Openserve.
Work around and cumbersome.

There is a system problem with the Telkom Retail migrations to the holding pool.

The following work around applies for this:

End user cancels with Telkom Retail but keeps the ONT on and the fibre plugged in.
The ISP places a new order and provides the serial number of the ONT on site.

When testing is done and we are able to see the ONT then no technician is dispatched and you will only be charged the R500 for activation.
However if we dispatch a tech the full installation will apply.

Andrew Boyd
Contact Numbers Cell :  +27 73 2721883
Contact Numbers Fax-Email: 0866 854777