[Kznnog-discuss] FTTH/ADSL RETAIL TO ISP X MIGRATIONS

Andrew Boyd aboyd at mitsol.net
Fri Aug 31 09:58:13 SAST 2018

Hi Guys,

Can any other operators advise if they have experienced any problems when trying to Transfer a FTTH line from Telkom Retail to you Wholesale account?

What we have seen is that only Transfers from Telkom Retail to ISP X are not following standard process to holding pool and advised we have to do a cease and reorder.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew Boyd
Contact Numbers Cell :  +27 73 2721883
Contact Numbers Fax-Email: 0866 854777
DISCLAIMER

This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ('this E-mail') is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are notified that any use of this E-mail is prohibited.

Addressees should check this E-mail for viruses. Mitsol (Pty) Ltd makes no representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail.

If you have received this E-mail in error, please then immediately destroy this E-mail and any copies of it.