[Kznnog-discuss] KZNNOG 4 - 30 August 2018 @ 18h00

Robert Jooste robertj at workonline.africa
Wed Aug 8 15:33:03 SAST 2018

Thanks Donald.

Looking forward to it. 😊

Regards

Robert Jooste
Senior Network Engineer

[logo2]
MEF-CECP #: 25074X2

Workonline Communications (Pty) Ltd
NOC:                 +27 (0)21 200 9009
Office:                +27 (0)21 200 9000
SA Mobile:          +27 (0)76 115 7753

[cid:image002.png at 01D14C63.B9D7DCA0]

[WOLsept2016]<http://www.workonline.co.za/index.php/2015/workonline-offers-free-ipv6-transit-to-isps/>
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Workonline Communications clients, any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any non disclosure agreement or service provision agreement.