[Kznnog-discuss] First Gettogether

Dianna Pennington Dianna at ecn.co.za
Thu Nov 23 15:52:17 SAST 2017

Me too please.

Thanks

Dianna Pennington
Channel Manager

[http://adaxis.ecn.co.za/logo.png]

Building 1, Gleneagles Park
10 Flanders Drive, Mt Edgecombe
Office: +27 31 940 9240
Mobile: +27 78 800 5266
Dianna at ecn.co.za<mailto:Dianna at ecn.co.za>
www.ecn.co.za<http://www.ecn.co.za/>

This email is sent subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the ECN Email Disclaimer<http://www.ecn.co.za/index.php/disclaimer/>

From: KZNnog-discuss [mailto:kznnog-discuss-bounces at lists.kznnog.co.za] On Behalf Of Portia biker Ncwane via KZNnog-discuss
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:49 AM
To: kznnog-discuss at lists.kznnog.co.za
Cc: Portia biker Ncwane
Subject: Re: [Kznnog-discuss] First Gettogether

Can I please be removed from the mailing list
Thanx
Thanx
Miss Portia Biker Ncwane
Email: biker.ncwane at gmail.com<mailto:biker.ncwane at gmail.com>
Cell : 0749163515 / 0727607546
Instagram :@Bikerposh
Facebook : @Portia biker Ncwane

On 2017-11-21 15:36:03 (+0600), Nishal Goburdhan via KZNnog-discuss wrote:
On 20 Nov 2017, at 12:08, Philip Paeps wrote:
[how did I get on this mailing list?  /me blames nishal on general principle!]

that would, indeed, have my hand in it.  nuts, i’ve been caught out :-/

Must have been a glitch in your legendary subtlety! ;-)
i’ve found philip to be quite helpful, and should kznnog get to the point where you want an intelligent, liberal, mind, grounded in reality, teaching you $something of value, he is someone whose advice i’ve come to respect over the years.  he’s also quite useful to ask long, and otherwise difficult questions to.

dammit.  now it’s on record  :-/

What do you need?  Where do I sign? :-)

Philip [blushing very brightly]

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it.
If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware.