[Kznnog-discuss] First Gettogether

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Tue Nov 21 11:36:03 SAST 2017

On 20 Nov 2017, at 12:08, Philip Paeps wrote:

> [how did I get on this mailing list?  /me blames nishal on general
> principle!]

that would, indeed, have my hand in it.  nuts, i’ve been caught out
:-/

i’ve found philip to be quite helpful, and should kznnog get to the
point where you want an intelligent, liberal, mind, grounded in reality,
teaching you $something of value, he is someone whose advice i’ve come
to respect over the years.  he’s also quite useful to ask long, and
otherwise difficult questions to.

dammit.  now it’s on record  :-/

—n.