[Kznnog-discuss] First Gettogether

Donald Jolley djolley at mitsol.net
Mon Nov 20 14:13:45 SAST 2017

Hi Philip
Thanks for the input

We in no way want to spam people so if you want out just let us know.

>In addition to peddling "FreeBSD is not a Linux distribution", DNSSEC and
>Security workshops, I'm pretty much happy to teach anything as long as it's
>running on FreeBSD and as long as I can find tasty food and fun people
>nearby!

It's great to have people on the list that are willing to share info. If you nearby next meeting but not sure that will be the case.

>Philip
>
>--
>Philip Paeps
>Senior Reality Engineer
>Ministry of Information

Cheers
Don
DISCLAIMER

This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ('this E-mail') is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are notified that any use of this E-mail is prohibited.

Addressees should check this E-mail for viruses. Mitsol (Pty) Ltd makes no representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail.

If you have received this E-mail in error, please then immediately destroy this E-mail and any copies of it.