[Kznnog-discuss] First Gettogether

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Mon Nov 20 12:08:36 SAST 2017

[how did I get on this mailing list?  /me blames nishal on general
principle!]

On 2017-11-20 15:54:04 (+0600), Nishal Goburdhan wrote:
> On 17 Nov 2017, at 12:31, Edrich de Lange wrote:
>> If anyone has any suggestions on Future talks, or other ideas for
>> workshops, let us know!
>
> [with no hat]
> #  “FreeBSD is not linux”
> #  “DNSsec:  come on in, the water’s fine”
> #  “RPKI - RIR’s monetisation scheme, or practical use case?”
> #  “LetsEncrypt Now - or - how to stop sending your hard earned
> dollars overseas, m’kay”
>
> that’s just a few.  i’m sure other folks have more suggestions ;-)

In addition to peddling "FreeBSD is not a Linux distribution", DNSSEC
and Security workshops, I'm pretty much happy to teach anything as long
as it's running on FreeBSD and as long as I can find tasty food and fun
people nearby!

Philip

--
Philip Paeps